This is the most popular English Language Test based on paper writing and face to face to interview.
This class is intended for students who wish to focus on the skills required to succeed on the official IELTS exam. This exam is essential to validate your English proficiency level if you are preparing for further study at a college, university or Australian migration.
All four skills, Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening, will be covered in this course. There is particular focus on developing an academic word bank for common IELTS. All activities will be comprised of authentic test materials and be evaluated based on official IELTS score. Students will learn time management skills and see their scores improve in just a short period of time.
Candidates are assessed in four different departments:
- Listening – 4 sections- 40 items, 30 min
- Academic reading- 3 sections, 40 items, 60 min
- Academic writing – 2 tasks (150 & 250 words) 60 min
- General training reading – 3 sections, 40 items, 60 min
- Speaking – 11 to 14 min
Our focus of preparation is on following points:
- Developing high skills in all the four fields
- Brushing up your language skills through intensive preparation by our senior and experienced IELTS Tutor.
- Our tutors leave no stones unturned in preparing the candidates academically and also boosting confidence that will help to cope up in new environment.
As a candidate gearing up for IELTS exam, you can expect:
- Experienced and proficient faculty with proven success record
- Exclusive and extensive study material
- Personalized assistance
- Excellent infrastructure which includes a well-equipped library with latest books, cassettes/CDs on IELTS.
- FREE Mock tests every Friday
If your preparation is in right direction, your chances of getting the required score significantly increases.
Our well-structured course helps the candidates in:
- Helps to develop reading, writing, listening and speaking skills for IELTS General training or Academic examination.
- Our expert tutor will guide you and prepare quickly to improve your IELTS band score and also you can familiarize with test format and restrictions.
- We aid you in preparing for IELTS test across four skill areas – reading, listening, writing and speaking.
- We help you to master practical and useful tips and guide you in developing exam skills, explanations of assessment criteria.